Bloomex Canada Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service
Send Message
Is this your business?

Bloomex Canada Customer Service Overview

• Bloomex Canada Customer Service is rated at 1.1 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by email.

Source Distribution
    43% phone 57% email
  • The best email to contact Bloomex Canada is wecare@bloomex.ca.

• The best phone number to call Bloomex Canada is 8889125666. 53% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The longest wait times are on Thursday, while the shortest are on Friday and Tuesday. The average call time is 3 minutes.

View full overview ›

Miami, FL 33172

More contact details

Bloomex Canada Customer Service Reviews

1.1 / 5
Bad
Amanda H Sby
Wrong address
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Ordered flowers for a sick friend, after order was placed I printed the invoice. Noticed on invoice address was wrong.

Unsure if this auto corrected or I typed wrong. Immediately called (within minutes) to ask for address to be changed or to cancel order so I could place again with correct address. Man I spoke to was incredibly rude, belligerent and refused to help me. Said there was nothing that could be done once an order was placed, my error, my fault.

Asked to speak to a manager, would not let me speak to one.

Was told maybe manager would call me back, never did. Will never deal with a company that is this rude and with this poor of customer service ever again.

Renee R Fhv
Delivered the wrong flowers and vase - twice!

I ordered the Delicate Delight flowers (very colourful) with upgraded vase. They delivered short stemmed white roses in a vase stamped "Bloomex." I called to complain and asked for a credit to my Visa since the 'arrangement' was nothing like the photo online.

Terrible customer service and extremely false advertising. I was told that on the site it says they may alter the arrangement depending on stock. This was not a slight alteration - it was a completely different 'bouquet' that I could have picked up at Costco for $25.
I will never order from Bloomex again and have told everyone I know to avoid them.

Read the other reviews to see what the flowers actually look like. This company should be ashamed of their products and lack of customer service.

How Good is Bloomex Canada's Customer Service?

Connie L Tjr
Connie L Tjr
Feels Disappointed | May 24, 2024

Order a bouquet paid for next day delivery 68.79 total order was never delivered . When I call they say they have no order and the order number I have which I placed on their site is no way near to their order numbers !!

Jeovani Ppl
Jeovani Ppl
Feels Disappointed | Dec 23, 2023

Not good. My issue is still not resolved.

Rachel L Qci
Rachel L Qci
Feels Disappointed | Aug 25, 2023

Not happy. They won’t let me speak to a manager. Only would give me a 10% discount on my next order. They send old flowers and didn’t match the picture at all. The service rep said that they made Substitutions because the flowers were not in stock. The substitution didn’t even look like the bouquet.
Still waiting to hear from a supervisor.

Summary of Bloomex Canada Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Bloomex Canada?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Tracking information”
  • “Flowers were delivered after 10pm and customer was asleep. This was for a 50th Birthday gift and surprise. Very disappointed.”
  • “I didn't get the delivery i have oder some stuff but it shows that the delivery is already made”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charged for flowers no delivery and no order in system”

Request for Information Question:

• “Requesting a refund, my order was never processed”

Other Question:

• “Order flowers”
  • “My order won't complete”
  • “No response to my email”

Compare Bloomex Canada To

1.5
AvasFlowers
4193 reviews
1.3
Do you have something to say about Bloomex Canada? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup